The number of active DECT wireless connections is limited by the frequency band available in each region. Up to 32 HD channels can be operated in parallel in the EU band. Please note that any talkback connections are counted as part of these 32 channels. (North America = 15 HD channels, Japan = 15 HD channels (6–8 HD channels with parallel PHS use))
Articles in this section
- Can active talkback connections (from Unite RP-T) be deactivated using the master device?
- Can I switch off the talkback function using the Unite master device?
- Can I deactivate the talkback function on a Unite RP-T?
- How can a Unite AP4 be affixed?
- Where is it best to position the Unite AP4 in a room?
- What advantages does the Unite AP4’s digital Dante interface offer me?
- Can I remotely monitor the status of the charging stations?
- What functions does Unite’s USB interface offer?
- Which headsets and headphones can be used in combination with Unite?
- What devices can be connected with Unite via Bluetooth®?