The Unite RP-T bodypack receiver has an integrated microphone that can be operated using the talkback button. During a guided tour, the audience often have questions that cannot be heard by the whole group without technical support. The integrated microphone can transmit participants’ questions over the Unite system so they can be clearly heard by everyone. As such, they promote dialogue and turn your events into a special experience.
Articles in this section
- What does UNITE’s talkback function offer me?
- How can I pair the transmitter and receiver?
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?
- Can active talkback connections (from Unite RP-T) be deactivated using the master device?
- Can I switch off the talkback function using the Unite master device?
- Can I deactivate the talkback function on a Unite RP-T?
- How can a Unite AP4 be affixed?