The Unite RP-T bodypack receiver has an integrated microphone that can be operated using the talkback button. During a guided tour, the audience often have questions that cannot be heard by the whole group without technical support. The integrated microphone can transmit participants’ questions over the Unite system so they can be clearly heard by everyone. As such, they promote dialogue and turn your events into a special experience.
Articles in this section
- Can active talkback connections (from Unite RP-T) be deactivated using the master device?
- Can I switch off the talkback function using the Unite master device?
- Can I deactivate the talkback function on a Unite RP-T?
- How can a Unite AP4 be affixed?
- Where is it best to position the Unite AP4 in a room?
- What advantages does the Unite AP4’s digital Dante interface offer me?
- Can I remotely monitor the status of the charging stations?
- What functions does Unite’s USB interface offer?
- Which headsets and headphones can be used in combination with Unite?
- What devices can be connected with Unite via Bluetooth®?