The Unite RP-T bodypack receiver has an integrated microphone that can be operated using the talkback button. During a guided tour, the audience often have questions that cannot be heard by the whole group without technical support. The integrated microphone can transmit participants’ questions over the Unite system so they can be clearly heard by everyone. As such, they promote dialogue and turn your events into a special experience.
Articles in this section
- Can DECT radio technology be used without registration and operating costs?
- What are the factory settings of the portable devices?
- Is there an overview of the menu of portable devices for Unite?
- How do the broadcast and full-duplex connections differ from each other?
- What does UNITE’s talkback function offer me?
- How can I pair the transmitter and receiver?
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?