Every Unite device has a DSP audio processor that automatically optimises the signal in real time. There are various adjustable functions for this purpose. The ALC (automatic level control) automatically controls microphone gain and balances out different speaker distances and loud/quiet voices. Disruptive background noise can be effectively blocked using a noise canceller or a noise gate. Other DSP functions include: EQ, ducker, low-cut filter and compressor. These can be found and adjusted in the menu under “Audio”, “Input Effects”.
Articles in this section
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?
- Can active talkback connections (from Unite RP-T) be deactivated using the master device?
- Can I switch off the talkback function using the Unite master device?
- Can I deactivate the talkback function on a Unite RP-T?
- How can a Unite AP4 be affixed?
- Where is it best to position the Unite AP4 in a room?
- What advantages does the Unite AP4’s digital Dante interface offer me?