Every Unite device has a DSP audio processor that automatically optimises the signal in real time. There are various adjustable functions for this purpose. The ALC (automatic level control) automatically controls microphone gain and balances out different speaker distances and loud/quiet voices. Disruptive background noise can be effectively blocked using a noise canceller or a noise gate. Other DSP functions include: EQ, ducker, low-cut filter and compressor. These can be found and adjusted in the menu under “Audio”, “Input Effects”.
Articles in this section
- Can DECT radio technology be used without registration and operating costs?
- What are the factory settings of the portable devices?
- Is there an overview of the menu of portable devices for Unite?
- How do the broadcast and full-duplex connections differ from each other?
- What does UNITE’s talkback function offer me?
- How can I pair the transmitter and receiver?
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?