Automatic noise cancelling (ANC) is a smart, adaptive way of eliminating noise. Unite’s noise canceller is extremely effective against continuous background interference. This filter is capable of “learning” to identify and significantly reduce noises, ensuring that only the voice via the microphone input is as audible as possible. In the "low" setting, background noise is countered by a low signal volume; in the "mid" and "high" settings, background noise is countered by a respective increase in signal volume.
Articles in this section
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?
- Can active talkback connections (from Unite RP-T) be deactivated using the master device?
- Can I switch off the talkback function using the Unite master device?
- Can I deactivate the talkback function on a Unite RP-T?
- How can a Unite AP4 be affixed?
- Where is it best to position the Unite AP4 in a room?
- What advantages does the Unite AP4’s digital Dante interface offer me?