Automatic noise cancelling (ANC) is a smart, adaptive way of eliminating noise. Unite’s noise canceller is extremely effective against continuous background interference. This filter is capable of “learning” to identify and significantly reduce noises, ensuring that only the voice via the microphone input is as audible as possible. In the "low" setting, background noise is countered by a low signal volume; in the "mid" and "high" settings, background noise is countered by a respective increase in signal volume.
Articles in this section
- Can DECT radio technology be used without registration and operating costs?
- What are the factory settings of the portable devices?
- Is there an overview of the menu of portable devices for Unite?
- How do the broadcast and full-duplex connections differ from each other?
- What does UNITE’s talkback function offer me?
- How can I pair the transmitter and receiver?
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?