Yes, using the button lock. Before activating this, you can go to “System” in the menu, and then select “Button Lock” and choose whether you would like to lock the “Power”, “Menu” or “Channel” function. The button lock is a hidden function and is activated and deactivated as follows: Simultaneously press and hold one of the volume buttons and one of the function buttons (or channel buttons on the RP/RP-T) crosswise for approx. 3 seconds. After activation/deactivation, “Button locked” or ”Button unlocked” will be displayed. This prevents the device being accidentally turned off and unwanted changes being made to the menu settings. The volume can still be adjusted using the volume button. Alternatively, the button lock can be configured for a variety of devices simultaneously using the Unite Manager software.
Articles in this section
- Can DECT radio technology be used without registration and operating costs?
- What are the factory settings of the portable devices?
- Is there an overview of the menu of portable devices for Unite?
- How do the broadcast and full-duplex connections differ from each other?
- What does UNITE’s talkback function offer me?
- How can I pair the transmitter and receiver?
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?