The Unite AP4 can be affixed to a wall or ceiling using a mounting plate with three “keyhole openings” and appropriate screws. A VESA 75x75 mount can also be affixed to the mounting plate with four screws for the four holes. The AP4 can also be screwed on to a stand with a 5/8” thread. The required adapter for stands with 1/2” or 3/8” thread is included in delivery. To secure it to a rig, the AP4 has two additional openings through which you can feed a secondary safety system to prevent the device from falling.
Articles in this section
- Can active talkback connections (from Unite RP-T) be deactivated using the master device?
- Can I switch off the talkback function using the Unite master device?
- Can I deactivate the talkback function on a Unite RP-T?
- How can a Unite AP4 be affixed?
- Where is it best to position the Unite AP4 in a room?
- What advantages does the Unite AP4’s digital Dante interface offer me?
- Can I remotely monitor the status of the charging stations?
- What functions does Unite’s USB interface offer?
- Which headsets and headphones can be used in combination with Unite?
- What devices can be connected with Unite via Bluetooth®?