The Unite AP4 can be affixed to a wall or ceiling using a mounting plate with three “keyhole openings” and appropriate screws. A VESA 75x75 mount can also be affixed to the mounting plate with four screws for the four holes. The AP4 can also be screwed on to a stand with a 5/8” thread. The required adapter for stands with 1/2” or 3/8” thread is included in delivery. To secure it to a rig, the AP4 has two additional openings through which you can feed a secondary safety system to prevent the device from falling.
Articles in this section
- Can DECT radio technology be used without registration and operating costs?
- What are the factory settings of the portable devices?
- Is there an overview of the menu of portable devices for Unite?
- How do the broadcast and full-duplex connections differ from each other?
- What does UNITE’s talkback function offer me?
- How can I pair the transmitter and receiver?
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?