The Unite AP4 can be affixed to a wall or ceiling using a mounting plate with three “keyhole openings” and appropriate screws. A VESA 75x75 mount can also be affixed to the mounting plate with four screws for the four holes. The AP4 can also be screwed on to a stand with a 5/8” thread. The required adapter for stands with 1/2” or 3/8” thread is included in delivery. To secure it to a rig, the AP4 has two additional openings through which you can feed a secondary safety system to prevent the device from falling.
Articles in this section
- How can I pair the transmitter and receiver?
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?
- Can active talkback connections (from Unite RP-T) be deactivated using the master device?
- Can I switch off the talkback function using the Unite master device?
- Can I deactivate the talkback function on a Unite RP-T?
- How can a Unite AP4 be affixed?
- Where is it best to position the Unite AP4 in a room?