The Lagoon ANC was designed to be durable, robust headphones as an all-round product for a wide range of uses for everyday life and can thereby also be used for sports. They have not been made specifically for sports, however, and do not have a formal protection class (e.g. IPX).
Articles in this section
- How many devices can be connected to the LAGOON ANC at the same time (multipoint connection)?
- MIY app update: new features sidetone and equalizer
- Improved ANC performance for LAGOON ANC
- How can I find out which audio codec is being used?
- What effects can be expected during the MOSAYC hearing test?
- How does the built-in automatic mute function work?
- What needs to be taken into account when using Active Noise Cancelling (ANC)?
- How does the Light Guide System work?
- What is the difference between ANC Level 1 and ANC Level 2?
- What is the difference between Traveller and Explorer?