The Lagoon ANC was designed to be durable, robust headphones as an all-round product for a wide range of uses for everyday life and can thereby also be used for sports. They have not been made specifically for sports, however, and do not have a formal protection class (e.g. IPX).
Articles in this section
- Which audio codecs are available with the Lagoon ANC?
- Can you listen to music even when the battery is empty?
- Which languages are available for the voice prompts?
- What is the range of the Lagoon ANC?
- What do I have to do to ensure optimum wireless sound quality?
- What do I need to look out for when charging?
- Which replacement parts are available?
- How are the two levels of the ANC different?
- Can the Lagoon ANC be linked to several playback devices at the same time?
- What is the function of the touchpad?