The battery of the Lagoon ANC is replaceable. However, a battery exchange must be performed by professional service personnel. You are welcome to contact our service team at email@example.com and discuss the repair process with them.
Articles in this section
- How can I find out which audio codec is being used?
- What effects can be expected during the MOSAYC hearing test?
- How does the built-in automatic mute function work?
- What needs to be taken into account when using Active Noise Cancelling (ANC)?
- How does the Light Guide System work?
- What is the difference between ANC Level 1 and ANC Level 2?
- What is the difference between Traveller and Explorer?
- What's in the box?
- Which audio codecs are available with the Lagoon ANC?
- Can you listen to music even when the battery is empty?