No, Immerse™ with beyerdynamic takes into account the sound characteristics of the MMX 300. Therefore the sound experience with other headsets will be compromised and my introduce artifacts.
Articles in this section
- Why do I hear the sound on a single side only?
- I can't find the download link!
- On how many PCs can I install Immerse with beyerdynamic?
- Is there a trial version of Immerse with beyerdynamic?
- Which OS are supported by Immerse with beyerdynamic?
- Does Immerse™ with beyerdynamic only work with 5.1 and 7.1 signals or also with stereo?
- What is Stereo+?
- What is the "Presence" control for?
- The localization of the sources doesn't work correctly. The test sound are not perceived as coming from the expected direction. What can I do?
- I can't hear anything or the volume is very low, when I use Immerse™ with beyerdynamic. What can I do?