With a head related transfer function, the head and outer ear geometry is taken into account. You now perceive the sound as if it is coming from outside of the heaphones. Just as if you would listen through a 5.1 or 7.1 loudspeaker system.
Articles in this section
- I can't find the download link!
- On how many PCs can I install Immerse with beyerdynamic?
- Is there a trial version of Immerse with beyerdynamic?
- Which OS are supported by Immerse with beyerdynamic?
- Does Immerse™ with beyerdynamic only work with 5.1 and 7.1 signals or also with stereo?
- What is Stereo+?
- What is the "Presence" control for?
- The localization of the sources doesn't work correctly. The test sound are not perceived as coming from the expected direction. What can I do?
- I can't hear anything or the volume is very low, when I use Immerse™ with beyerdynamic. What can I do?
- The audio playback is distorted, when I use Immerse™ with beyerdynamic. What can I do?