With a head related transfer function, the head and outer ear geometry is taken into account. You now perceive the sound as if it is coming from outside of the heaphones. Just as if you would listen through a 5.1 or 7.1 loudspeaker system.
Articles in this section
- Does the CUSTOM Game work with PS5/XBOX Series X?
- Does the MMX 300 work with PS5/XBOX Series X?
- Why do I hear the sound on a single side only?
- I can't find the download link!
- On how many PCs can I install Immerse with beyerdynamic?
- Is there a trial version of Immerse with beyerdynamic?
- Which OS are supported by Immerse with beyerdynamic?
- Does Immerse™ with beyerdynamic only work with 5.1 and 7.1 signals or also with stereo?
- What is Stereo+?
- What is the "Presence" control for?