The two levels of the Active Noise Cancelling are conveniently adjustable with a slide switch. They only differ in terms of their strength, not in their use or functionality. You can thereby let your personal preference determine your most ideal and enjoyable setting for the ANC.
Articles in this section
- Which audio codecs are available with the Lagoon ANC?
- Can you listen to music even when the battery is empty?
- Which languages are available for the voice prompts?
- What is the range of the Lagoon ANC?
- What do I have to do to ensure optimum wireless sound quality?
- What do I need to look out for when charging?
- Can the battery be replaced?
- Which replacement parts are available?
- How are the two levels of the ANC different?
- Can the Lagoon ANC be linked to several playback devices at the same time?