Thanks to the audio cable included, it is possible to listen to music with an empty battery. The sound converters are directly linked to the jack socket without any additional electronics in the signal path.
Articles in this section
- How can I find out which audio codec is being used?
- What effects can be expected during the MOSAYC hearing test?
- How does the built-in automatic mute function work?
- What needs to be taken into account when using Active Noise Cancelling (ANC)?
- How does the Light Guide System work?
- What is the difference between ANC Level 1 and ANC Level 2?
- What is the difference between Traveller and Explorer?
- What's in the box?
- Which audio codecs are available with the Lagoon ANC?
- Can you listen to music even when the battery is empty?