Via Bluetooth®, you are simply switching on Phonum, it is automatically in paring mode (for 2 minutes). Then select Phonum in your Bluetooth® device list. This may take several seconds. Via USB you simply have to connect Phonum to your computer. In case Phonum isn't set up automatically, make sure you select it in your computers audio device list.
Articles in this section
- Sometime my microphone is muted during a conference call, what can I do?
- How do I recognize that my device is connected with Phonum?
- How can I answer incoming calls with Phonum?
- Which function does the circular key have?
- Does Phonum work with every Business Messenger?
- How can I connect Phonum to my mobile device or PC?
- How long does it take to fully charge up Phonum?
- Can I use Phonum for music listening?
- Does Phonum also work wired?
- How long lasts the battery?