Via Bluetooth®, you are simply switching on Phonum, it is automatically in paring mode (for 2 minutes). Then select Phonum in your Bluetooth® device list. This may take several seconds. Via USB you simply have to connect Phonum to your computer. In case Phonum isn't set up automatically, make sure you select it in your computers audio device list.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Phonum and beyerdynamic SPACE?
- What is the maximum distance that should not be exceeded to guarantee optimal speech quality?
- Can the conference speaker be used with several Bluetooth devices at the same time?
- I expereince issues when trying to update Phonum via Windows 7. What's wrong?
- I received an error message when I tried to update Phonum. What's wrong?
- How can I perform a software update for my Phonum?
- Sometime my microphone is muted during a conference call, what can I do?
- How do I recognize that my device is connected with Phonum?
- How can I answer incoming calls with Phonum?
- Which function does the circular key have?