This key switches between the three microphone modes (Beamforming "Follow", Cardioid "Fix" and Omnidirectional "360°"). Beamforming follows the speaking person automatically, Cardioid is focussing in forward-facing and Omnidirectional picks up sound of any direction. The white LEDs at the edge indicate the microphone direction during a call.
Articles in this section
- I expereince issues when trying to update Phonum via Windows 7. What's wrong?
- I received an error message when I tried to update Phonum. What's wrong?
- How can I perform a firmware update for my Phonum?
- Sometime my microphone is muted during a conference call, what can I do?
- How do I recognize that my device is connected with Phonum?
- How can I answer incoming calls with Phonum?
- Which function does the circular key have?
- Does Phonum work with every Business Messenger?
- How can I connect Phonum to my mobile device or PC?
- How long does it take to fully charge up Phonum?