This key switches between the three microphone modes (Beamforming "Follow", Cardioid "Fix" and Omnidirectional "360°"). Beamforming follows the speaking person automatically, Cardioid is focussing in forward-facing and Omnidirectional picks up sound of any direction. The white LEDs at the edge indicate the microphone direction during a call.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Phonum and beyerdynamic SPACE?
- What is the maximum distance that should not be exceeded to guarantee optimal speech quality?
- Can the conference speaker be used with several Bluetooth devices at the same time?
- I expereince issues when trying to update Phonum via Windows 7. What's wrong?
- I received an error message when I tried to update Phonum. What's wrong?
- How can I perform a firmware update for my Phonum?
- Sometime my microphone is muted during a conference call, what can I do?
- How do I recognize that my device is connected with Phonum?
- How can I answer incoming calls with Phonum?
- Which function does the circular key have?