As soon as Phonum is connected with your device, you can answer incoming calls with the green phone button. The volume can be regulated with the high/low button. You can end a call with the red phone button.
Articles in this section
- Sometime my microphone is muted during a conference call, what can I do?
- How do I recognize that my device is connected with Phonum?
- How can I answer incoming calls with Phonum?
- Which function does the circular key have?
- Does Phonum work with every Business Messenger?
- How can I connect Phonum to my mobile device or PC?
- How long does it take to fully charge up Phonum?
- Can I use Phonum for music listening?
- Does Phonum also work wired?
- How long lasts the battery?