With some microphones it is quite easy to unscrew the microphone grille. This allows for thorough cleaning using a brush and soapy water. If the microphone grille cannot be removed, the surface can be cleaned with a cloth using a disinfectant agent (please make sure that the cloth is not too wet).
Articles in this section
- How do I clean the beyerdynamic DT 1 single-ear headphones?
- Which wind shield and which hygienic pad do I need for my product?
- What other possibilities (according to the current state of research) do I have to keep devices free from viruses?
- What do I have to consider when cleaning conference microphone units?
- What do I have to consider if I want to pull a plastic bag or foil over a microphone?
- How can I clean the microphone shaft?
- How can I clean the integrated pop shield?
- How can I clean the wind shield/pop shield?
- How can I clean the microphone grille?