Painted smooth surfaces can generally be cleaned with soapy water. To ensure that the surfaces are free of viruses during the Covid-19 pandemic, a disinfectant agent or alcohol should be used. It is important to make sure that no liquids penetrate to the inside. If you use a new cleaning agent, test it on a small (non-visible) area first.
Articles in this section
- How do I clean the beyerdynamic DT 1 single-ear headphones?
- Which wind shield and which hygienic pad do I need for my product?
- What other possibilities (according to the current state of research) do I have to keep devices free from viruses?
- What do I have to consider when cleaning conference microphone units?
- What do I have to consider if I want to pull a plastic bag or foil over a microphone?
- How can I clean the microphone shaft?
- How can I clean the integrated pop shield?
- How can I clean the wind shield/pop shield?
- How can I clean the microphone grille?