Our hints are there to inform you and underline our own quality standards. The described deviations occur at the edges (see below) and are technically caused by the "natural" curvature of the earcups. Image formats are usually not the cause of the described deviations.
- In the case of images with sharp color transitions, slight color deviations of the dividing lines may occur at the edges of the earcups.
- Images that are exclusively black and white may appear slightly diffuse in the border area.
- Images with black and/or very dark background may have a whitish fog at the edges.
- If the contrast is very low or very fine dividing lines are present, this effect can be further enhanced. This can be caused by the different color representation on your monitor compared to the color interpretation of the printer. The visibility of details may be affected by this.
- To get a high quality print result, we need a resolution of at least 850x850px up to max. 4096x4096px in the file format JPG or PNG.