Our hints are there to inform you and underline our own quality standards. The described deviations occur at the edges (see below) and are technically caused by the "natural" curvature of the earcups. Image formats are usually not the cause of the described deviations.
- In the case of images with sharp color transitions, slight color deviations of the dividing lines may occur at the edges of the earcups.
- Images that are exclusively black and white may appear slightly diffuse in the border area.
- Images with black and/or very dark background may have a whitish fog at the edges.
- If the contrast is very low or very fine dividing lines are present, this effect can be further enhanced. This can be caused by the different color representation on your monitor compared to the color interpretation of the printer. The visibility of details may be affected by this.
- To get a high quality print result, we need a resolution of at least 850x850px up to max. 4096x4096px in the file format JPG or PNG.
Which images can I upload ? (copyright)
By uploading an image for individual printing, you grant us the unlimited right in terms of time, space and content to reproduce, edit, distribute and publish the uploaded texts and motifs for the purpose of manufacturing and selling the ordered headphones. Furthermore, you hereby guarantee that you are entitled to grant these rights to us and to upload the texts and motifs and that there are no conflicting rights of third parties and that you have in particular obtained the consent of all persons depicted. In doing so, you ensure in particular that the data protection and personal rights concerns of any data subjects are protected. You guarantee not to transmit any data or other material the content of which infringes the property rights of third parties (e.g. trademark rights, copyrights) or violates existing laws or morality.
We reserve the right to reject print motifs in individual cases.