In order to clean the DT 1 we recommend the use of conventional screen and/or plastic cleaners which are easy to use and biodegradable. To ensure that the surfaces are free of viruses during the Covid-19 pandemic, a disinfectant agent or alcohol should be used. Avoid strong rubbing on the imprint. Make sure that no liquid or moisture can penetrate through the sound openings into the headphone. Never use solvent-containing or aggressive cleaning agents.
Articles in this section
- How do I clean the beyerdynamic DT 1 single-ear headphones?
- Which wind shield and which hygienic pad do I need for my product?
- What other possibilities (according to the current state of research) do I have to keep devices free from viruses?
- What do I have to consider when cleaning conference microphone units?
- What do I have to consider if I want to pull a plastic bag or foil over a microphone?
- How can I clean the microphone shaft?
- How can I clean the integrated pop shield?
- How can I clean the wind shield/pop shield?
- How can I clean the microphone grille?