Both are very similar in sound and performance as they use the same capsule. In contrast to the MKI version the new TG D70 doesn’t have an EQ selector any more to avoid incorrect pre-filtering. In addition, the design has been significantly modernized.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the new TG D70 and the former MkI Version?
- What is the difference between a dynamic kick drum mic such as the TG D70 and a boundary kickdrum mic such as the TG D71?
- What is the better choice for me? A dynamic kickdrum mic or a boundary kick drum mic?
- Does the TG D70 need 48V Phantom Power or can it be damaged by Phantom Power?
- Can the TG D70 be used with other instruments than kick drum?
- My TG D70 is moving to loosely on the integrated mic clamp or is very hard to move on the integrated clamp.
- I already have a kick drum mic. Why should I buy another one?