No and No. The TG D70 doesn’t need Phantom Power and also cannot be damaged by it if accidentally applied.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the new TG D70 and the former MkI Version?
- What is the difference between a dynamic kick drum mic such as the TG D70 and a boundary kickdrum mic such as the TG D71?
- What is the better choice for me? A dynamic kickdrum mic or a boundary kick drum mic?
- Does the TG D70 need 48V Phantom Power or can it be damaged by Phantom Power?
- Can the TG D70 be used with other instruments than kick drum?
- My TG D70 is moving to loosely on the integrated mic clamp or is very hard to move on the integrated clamp.
- I already have a kick drum mic. Why should I buy another one?