Audio signals have different sampling rates. FOX works with 4 different settings, from 44.1 kHz up to 96 kHz, nervertheless not every software application uses the same setting right away (e.g. Discord or Team Speak). In case the voice sounds strange, set up FOX as playback and recording device at 48 kHz. You can do this at your computers audio settings (Windows/Mac): Sound -> Playback Devices -> FOX -> Advanced.
Articles in this section
- Why does my voice sound higher (or lower)?
- My FOX can’t be used with Cubase or any other DAW. What can i do? (Windows)
- How should I position FOX for a voice recording?
- Why is the microphone signal low?
- Can I hear myself during the recording? (Zero Latency Monitoring)
- Which headphones work with FOX?
- When do I need the Gain switch?
- What do I have to set up once the microphone is connected?
- Can I mount the microphone on a regular stand?
- Can I record in Stereo?