Using the USB connection, Phonum can detect automatically if a voice or music signal comes through. Phonum will also switch between operating modes accordingly (voice mode / music mode). In might occus that some conferencing softwares will send signals that can be interpreted as music, which causes Phonum to switch to music mode and disable the microphone. To avoid this you can manually select the driver "Phonum Voice" in your computers and the conferencing softwares audio settings. This driver should also be selected as standard driver.
Articles in this section
- Sometime my microphone is muted during a conference call, what can I do?
- How do I recognize that my device is connected with Phonum?
- How can I answer incoming calls with Phonum?
- Which function does the circular key have?
- Does Phonum work with every Business Messenger?
- How can I connect Phonum to my mobile device or PC?
- How long does it take to fully charge up Phonum?
- Can I use Phonum for music listening?
- Does Phonum also work wired?
- How long lasts the battery?