Using the USB connection, Phonum can detect automatically if a voice or music signal comes through. Phonum will also switch between operating modes accordingly (voice mode / music mode). In might occus that some conferencing softwares will send signals that can be interpreted as music, which causes Phonum to switch to music mode and disable the microphone. To avoid this you can manually select the driver "Phonum Voice" in your computers and the conferencing softwares audio settings. This driver should also be selected as standard driver.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Phonum and beyerdynamic SPACE?
- What is the maximum distance that should not be exceeded to guarantee optimal speech quality?
- Can the conference speaker be used with several Bluetooth devices at the same time?
- I expereince issues when trying to update Phonum via Windows 7. What's wrong?
- I received an error message when I tried to update Phonum. What's wrong?
- How can I perform a software update for my Phonum?
- Sometime my microphone is muted during a conference call, what can I do?
- How do I recognize that my device is connected with Phonum?
- How can I answer incoming calls with Phonum?
- Which function does the circular key have?