The two levels of the Active Noise Cancelling are conveniently adjustable with a slide switch. Both levels do not differ in function, but only in intensity. Level 2 is more powerful than level 1. If you need particularly effective suppression of ambient noise, you will choose level 2, while those who only require medium attenuation of ambient noise will choose level 1. You can thereby let your personal preference determine your most ideal and enjoyable setting for the ANC.
Articles in this section
- MIY app update: new features sidetone and equalizer
- Improved ANC performance for LAGOON ANC
- How can I find out which audio codec is being used?
- What effects can be expected during the MOSAYC hearing test?
- How does the built-in automatic mute function work?
- What needs to be taken into account when using Active Noise Cancelling (ANC)?
- How does the Light Guide System work?
- What is the difference between ANC Level 1 and ANC Level 2?
- What is the difference between Traveller and Explorer?
- What's in the box?