The LAGOON ANC headphones boast a smart built-in feature, which pauses media playback when they are removed and thus saves energy. So, when you remove the headphones, media playback is paused, and when you put the headphones back on, media playback starts again. If the LAGOON ANC headphones are switched off unintentionally, for example if you lean forwards quite far whilst wearing them, you can start playback again manually as usual by double tapping the touch-sensitive interface.
Articles in this section
- Improved ANC performance for LAGOON ANC
- How can I find out which audio codec is being used?
- What effects can be expected during the MOSAYC hearing test?
- How does the built-in automatic mute function work?
- What needs to be taken into account when using Active Noise Cancelling (ANC)?
- How does the Light Guide System work?
- What is the difference between ANC Level 1 and ANC Level 2?
- What is the difference between Traveller and Explorer?
- What's in the box?
- Which audio codecs are available with the Lagoon ANC?