In Bluetooth® mode, the audio codec being used (i.e. aptX ™, aptX ™ Low Latency, AAC or SBC) is communicated via voice prompt when you start audio playback for the first time after switching on. This is only the case with media playback, not with telephone calls.
Articles in this section
- How can I find out which audio codec is being used?
- What effects can be expected during the MOSAYC hearing test?
- How does the built-in automatic mute function work?
- What needs to be taken into account when using Active Noise Cancelling (ANC)?
- How does the Light Guide System work?
- What is the difference between ANC Level 1 and ANC Level 2?
- What is the difference between Traveller and Explorer?
- What's in the box?
- Which audio codecs are available with the Lagoon ANC?
- Can you listen to music even when the battery is empty?