Our products are subject to continuous technical updates. We therefore recommend that you carry out the latest firmware update. To keep your Phonum up to date, please follow our Update Hub Guide.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Phonum and beyerdynamic SPACE?
- What is the maximum distance that should not be exceeded to guarantee optimal speech quality?
- Can the conference speaker be used with several Bluetooth devices at the same time?
- I expereince issues when trying to update Phonum via Windows 7. What's wrong?
- I received an error message when I tried to update Phonum. What's wrong?
- How can I perform a firmware update for my Phonum?
- Sometime my microphone is muted during a conference call, what can I do?
- How do I recognize that my device is connected with Phonum?
- How can I answer incoming calls with Phonum?
- Which function does the circular key have?