In the case of an image file with transparency (e.g. logos), the transparent area is printed in black. The printed black differs slightly from the black surface of the rest of the housing.
Articles in this section
- Can I have my MMX 300 headset printed afterwards?
- What do I have to consider with my image? Tips and tricks
- Which image formats are supported?
- Which images can I upload ? (copyright)
- Can I get both sides printed differently?
- Can I print on just one side?
- What do I have to consider when printing with transparency?
- Is the print scratch resistant?
- How can I clean the printed housing?
- Is it possible to modify MANUFAKTUR headphones afterwards (in terms of colour, materials, etc.)?