Yes, the TYGR 300 R works with the PS5 and the XBOX Series X. You can use the jack on the controller for this. Keep in mind that the TYGR 300 R is a passive headphone and the maximum volume depends on the performance of the built-in sound card. Therefore, different maximum volumes can occur depending on which platform you play on. With the PS5 controller, it is noticeable that normal jack plugs are slightly looser than usual. This can be observed in a wide variety of products with standard plugs. The result is that the plug can slip out a bit, which can lead to a disconnection of the microphone connection.
Articles in this section
- Does the TYGR 300 R work with PS5/XBOX Series X?
- Why doesn't the TYGR 300 R come with a microphone?
- Why is the TYGR 300 R a gaming headset?
- How does the TYGR 300 R differ from the DT 880 PRO and DT 990 PRO?
- Why does the TYGR 300 R use an open design?
- What is the impedance of the TYGR 300 R?
- What is the difference between TYGR 300 R and MMX 300?