Yes, the CUSTOM GAME works with the PS5 and the XBOX Series X. You can use the jack on the controller for this. Keep in mind that the CUSTOM Game is a passive headphone and the maximum volume depends on the performance of the built-in sound card. Therefore, different maximum volumes can occur depending on which platform you play on. With the PS5 controller, it is noticeable that normal jack plugs are slightly looser than usual. This can be observed in a wide variety of products with standard plugs. The result is that the plug can slip out a bit, which can lead to a disconnection of the microphone connection.
Articles in this section
- Does the CUSTOM Game work with PS5/XBOX Series X?
- Does the MMX 300 work with PS5/XBOX Series X?
- Why do I hear the sound on a single side only?
- I can't find the download link!
- On how many PCs can I install Immerse with beyerdynamic?
- Is there a trial version of Immerse with beyerdynamic?
- Which OS are supported by Immerse with beyerdynamic?
- Does Immerse™ with beyerdynamic only work with 5.1 and 7.1 signals or also with stereo?
- What is Stereo+?
- What is the "Presence" control for?