Yes, Blue BYRD (2nd generation) is compatible with playback devices with both operating systems. As MFi-certified headphones, they work seamlessly with iOS devices. On Android, Google Fast Pair offers several convenience functions, including a quick and easy pairing solution and a service to find lost earbuds.
Articles in this section
- What can I do to quick-charge the Blue BYRD (2nd generation)?
- How can I find my Blue BYRD (2nd generation) when lost?
- How can I make use of multipoint?
- Is the battery replaceable?
- Will the Blue BYRD (2nd generation) switch off when not in use?
- How can I charge the Blue BYRD (2nd generation)?
- How can I use the Blue BYRD (2nd generation) during charging?
- What is Google Fast Pair?
- How does sound personalization work for the Blue BYRD (2nd gen.)?
- How were the eartips improved as compared to those of first generation?