Blue BYRD (2nd generation) eartips are made from two different types of materials: a soft silicone for the shell and a harder one for the shaft. This makes them both very comfortable to wear and gives them a secure fit on the earphones' sound ports. Additionally, different shaft colors help the user to tell all five sizes (XS, S, M, L and XL) easily apart.
Articles in this section
- What can I do to quick-charge the Blue BYRD (2nd generation)?
- How can I find my Blue BYRD (2nd generation) when lost?
- How can I make use of multipoint?
- Is the battery replaceable?
- Will the Blue BYRD (2nd generation) switch off when not in use?
- How can I charge the Blue BYRD (2nd generation)?
- How can I use the Blue BYRD (2nd generation) during charging?
- What is Google Fast Pair?
- How does sound personalization work for the Blue BYRD (2nd gen.)?
- How were the eartips improved as compared to those of first generation?