This is possible as part of the Google services. Pair your Blue BYRD (2nd gen.) via Google Fast Pair. Disconnect it, if it had been paired conventionally before and re-pair it again with Google Fast Pair. Go to your Google account (Android system settings) and to "devices and sharing", there to "Devices", then you'll find the "Blue Byrd (2nd gen." under "Saved devices". Your name is derived from your Google account. Here you can make your Blue BYRD ring or find it at it's latest position. (Not available on iOS devices)
Articles in this section
- What can I do to quick-charge the Blue BYRD (2nd generation)?
- How can I find my Blue BYRD (2nd generation) when lost?
- How can I make use of multipoint?
- Is the battery replaceable?
- Will the Blue BYRD (2nd generation) switch off when not in use?
- How can I charge the Blue BYRD (2nd generation)?
- How can I use the Blue BYRD (2nd generation) during charging?
- What is Google Fast Pair?
- How does sound personalization work for the Blue BYRD (2nd gen.)?
- How were the eartips improved as compared to those of first generation?