If the individual parts are dirty or outdated, it is worth cleaning or replacing the individual components. Michael Wynne shows you step by step:
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between PRO and PRO X?
- What is the difference between DT 700 PRO X and DT 900 PRO X?
- Which applications are the PRO X headphones best for?
- Do you have to burn-in the headphones?
- What are the design features?
- How do I replace the headband, ear pads and cable on PRO X headphones?
- What distinguishes the "Stellar 45" driver?
- Which cases are available for DT 700/900 PRO X?