Lift the black packaging inlay, using the two holes in the middle. Underneath is a box with the Pop Filter.
Articles in this section
- Which Microphone is best for you?
- Condenser vs. dynamic microphones
- How do you set up the microphone for recording?
- How to speak into a microphone?
- Tec specs and features
- Is a cable included?
- Which cable do I need to connect it to a mixing desk?
- Where can I find the included Pop Filter?
- Does the M 70 require Phantom Power?
- How do I address the microphone?