First, check if the Phantom Power is engaged, then, slowly turn up the microphone gain. If it’s still not working, make sure the microphones is completely dry and has room temperature, in case you stored it in a cold place without the microphone pouch. As a true condenser, large diaphragm microphone, the M 90 PRO X is a precise tool to capture audio and can be impacted by moisture. For the best performance, please ensure the microphone is used in a suitable environment.
Articles in this section
- Which Microphone is best for you?
- Condenser vs. dynamic microphones
- How do you set up the microphone for recording?
- How to speak into a microphone?
- Tec specs and features
- Is a cable included?
- Which cable do I need to connect it to a mixing desk?
- Where can I find the included Pop Filter?
- Does the M 70 require Phantom Power?
- How do I address the microphone?