You activate the Augmented Mode by holding the control wheel pressed for more than two seconds. You should hear and feel the passive noise cancellation being virtually canceled. This creates a more natural feeling for your environment and above all you can hear your voice without attenuation. This is particularly convenient if you use the headset to communicate a lot. If you turn up the volume very high, you will of course hear less and less of the environment. In order to stay in the game and at the same time hear things around you, we recommend a medium volume. In the Augmented Mode there are no voice prompts so that you have no interruption during the game and calls
Articles in this section
- Are there spare parts for the MMX 100 and MMX 150?
- Can I use the headset on mobile devices?
- Can the MMX 100 and MMX 150 also be operated with phantom power (on the mixer or audio interface)?
- Can the MMX 150 und MMX 100 reproduce a 5.1 or 7.1 signal?
- Are the MMX 100 and MMX 150 also suitable for "pure" listening to music?
- What is the difference between the MMX 100, MMX 150 and TYGR 300 R?
- What is the difference between the MMX 100, MMX 150 and CUSTOM Game?
- Do I need a special sound card to operate the MMX 100 or MMX 150?
- My microphone is not working, what can I do?
- Are MMX 150 und MMX 100 compatible with Immerse™?