Use the control wheel to control the volume when turning. You can mute or unmute the microphone with a click. If you keep the wheel pressed for more than two seconds, you switch the Augmented Mode on or off.
Articles in this section
- Are there spare parts for the MMX 100 and MMX 150?
- Can I use the headset on mobile devices?
- Can the MMX 100 and MMX 150 also be operated with phantom power (on the mixer or audio interface)?
- Can the MMX 150 und MMX 100 reproduce a 5.1 or 7.1 signal?
- Are the MMX 100 and MMX 150 also suitable for "pure" listening to music?
- What is the difference between the MMX 100, MMX 150 and TYGR 300 R?
- What is the difference between the MMX 100, MMX 150 and CUSTOM Game?
- Do I need a special sound card to operate the MMX 100 or MMX 150?
- My microphone is not working, what can I do?
- Are MMX 150 und MMX 100 compatible with Immerse™?