Use the wheel to control the volume. The button controls the mute mode of the microphone. When the button is almost flush with the ear shell, the microphone is active. If the button sticks out, the microphone is muted. So you can easily feel the status of the microphone without having to take off the headphones.
Articles in this section
- Are there spare parts for the MMX 100 / MMX 150?
- Can I use the headset on mobile devices?
- Can the MMX 100/150 also be operated with phantom power (on the mixer or audio interface)?
- Can the MMX 150/100 reproduce a 5.1 signal?
- Are the MMX 100 and MMX 150 also suitable for "pure" listening to music?
- What is the difference between the MMX 100, MMX 150 and TYGR 300 R?
- What is the difference between the MMX 100, MMX 150 and CUSTOM Game?
- Do I need a special sound card to operate the MMX 100 or MMX 150?
- My microphone is not working, what can I do?
- Are MMX 150/100 compatible with Immerse™?