In the Augmented Mode, ambient sounds are picked up by two microphones in the ear shells and mixed in real time in stereo into the playback signal. The volume has been tuned to match what the surrounding sounds would feel like without headphones.
Articles in this section
- Are there spare parts for the MMX 100 and MMX 150?
- Can I use the headset on mobile devices?
- Can the MMX 100 and MMX 150 also be operated with phantom power (on the mixer or audio interface)?
- Can the MMX 150 und MMX 100 reproduce a 5.1 or 7.1 signal?
- Are the MMX 100 and MMX 150 also suitable for "pure" listening to music?
- What is the difference between the MMX 100, MMX 150 and TYGR 300 R?
- What is the difference between the MMX 100, MMX 150 and CUSTOM Game?
- Do I need a special sound card to operate the MMX 100 or MMX 150?
- My microphone is not working, what can I do?
- Are MMX 150 und MMX 100 compatible with Immerse™?