When beyerdynamic SPACE is connected to a device by using a USB cable, calls and meetings can be held immediately without having to install a driver or additional software. Only when using Bluetooth® you should make sure that the battery is sufficiently charged. An optional available USB Bluetooth® adapter (dongle) (coming soon) will ensure an extended remote compatibility between Personal Speakerphone and communication apps.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Phonum and beyerdynamic SPACE?
- What is the maximum output power of the beyerdynamic SPACE?
- What does the True Wireless functionality mean and how is it implemented?
- What is the Business Mode and the Private Mode?
- Which modes are reset to factory settings after switching off the device? Which modes remain?
- For which communication platforms is beyerdynamic SPACE certified and with what is it fully compatible?
- Can I pair several beyerdynamic SPACE?
- How many devices can I connect to beyerdynamic SPACE?
- Where is beyerdynamic SPACE manufactured?
- Which important key combinations should I know with my beyerdynamic SPACE?