We focus very much on sustainable, long-lasting and sophisticated product development. This is the reason why the top cover, the battery and the loudspeaker of beyerdynamic SPACE are replaceable. In addition to this, the following accessories can be replaced: the cable and the appropriate USB-C® to USB-A adapter, as well as the bag for transporting beyerdynamic SPACE safely.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Phonum and beyerdynamic SPACE?
- What is the maximum output power of the beyerdynamic SPACE?
- What does the True Wireless functionality mean and how is it implemented?
- What is the Business Mode and the Private Mode?
- Which modes are reset to factory settings after switching off the device? Which modes remain?
- For which communication platforms is beyerdynamic SPACE certified and with what is it fully compatible?
- Can I pair several beyerdynamic SPACE?
- How many devices can I connect to beyerdynamic SPACE?
- Where is beyerdynamic SPACE manufactured?
- Which important key combinations should I know with my beyerdynamic SPACE?