It is recommended to connect the personal speakerphone to a laptop or computer by using the supplied USB-cable and appropriate adapter. If you prefer a connection via Bluetooth®, you should purchase the USB Bluetooth® adapter, which will soon be available in our web shop. Please register for our newsletter to find out when the adapter will be available. For pairing with mobile devices, the connection via Bluetooth® is recommended.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Phonum and beyerdynamic SPACE?
- What is the maximum output power of the beyerdynamic SPACE?
- What does the True Wireless functionality mean and how is it implemented?
- What is the Business Mode and the Private Mode?
- Which modes are reset to factory settings after switching off the device? Which modes remain?
- For which communication platforms is beyerdynamic SPACE certified and with what is it fully compatible?
- Can I pair several beyerdynamic SPACE?
- How many devices can I connect to beyerdynamic SPACE?
- Where is beyerdynamic SPACE manufactured?
- Which important key combinations should I know with my beyerdynamic SPACE?