Telephone and conference calls can be made in excellent quality thanks to the particularly high-quality microphones. Each of the two earphones has two voice microphones, which allows good results even in windy conditions. Qualcomm® cVc™, a technology for particularly good speech intelligibility, is supported. If required, only the left or right earphone can be used alone as mono headphones.
Articles in this section
- What is the new "Focus" touch control preset of the Free BYRD?
- Does the Free Byrd feature Multipoint?
- How does sound personalization work for the Free BYRD?
- Which spare parts are available?
- What can I do to charge the Free BYRD quickly?
- How can I find my Free BYRD if I lost it?
- Are the batteries interchangeable?
- How can I charge the Free BYRD?
- What is Google Fast Pair?
- What is special about the supplied eartips?