With its protection class IPX4, the two earphones of the XELENTO (2nd generation) are repellent to splash water from all directions as well as sweat and water resistant.
Articles in this section
- Are the accessories of the jack cables and the Bluetooth® receiver of the 2nd generation also suitable for XELENTO (1st generation) and earphones from other brands?
- What functions does the MIY app offer for the XELENTO wireless (2nd generation)?
- What accessories and spare parts are available?
- What has been improved between first and second generation XELENTO?
- Can the XELENTO wireless (2nd generation) also be operated in digital mode via USB-C?
- What does Enhancement Mode do?
- Why doesn't the XELENTO (2nd generation) have Active Noise Cancelling?
- Can the XELENTO wireless (2nd generation) be charged quickly?
- Can a XELENTO (2nd generation) remote or wireless also be converted to the other model?
- How can I update the software of the XELENTO wireless (2nd generation)?