The XELENTO (2nd generation) silicone ear tips are made from two different materials: a soft silicone for the shell and a harder one for the shaft. As a result, they are very comfortable to wear on the one hand and have a secure hold on the sound outlets of the earphones on the other. The shape of the silicone ear tips is still oval, but for easier orientation, a symmetrical design was chosen for the 2nd generation. In addition, different shaft colors help to easily distinguish all seven sizes (XS, S, M, L , XL, XXL and XXXL) from each other.
Articles in this section
- Which MIY features are available for XELENTO wireless?
- Are the accessories of the jack cables and the Bluetooth® receiver of the 2nd generation also suitable for XELENTO (1st generation) and earphones from other brands?
- What functions does the MIY app offer for the XELENTO wireless (2nd generation)?
- What accessories and spare parts are available?
- What has been improved between first and second generation XELENTO?
- Can the XELENTO wireless (2nd generation) also be operated in digital mode via USB-C?
- What does Enhancement Mode do?
- Why doesn't the XELENTO (2nd generation) have Active Noise Cancelling?
- Can the XELENTO wireless (2nd generation) be charged quickly?
- Can a XELENTO (2nd generation) remote or wireless also be converted to the other model?