Hi-Res Audio and Hi-Res Audio wireless certified devices are tested by an independent external organization (the Japan Audio Society, JAS for short) according to strict criteria. Such devices meet particularly demanding frequency response requirements and are characterized by high-resolution playback of the audio material.
Articles in this section
- Which MIY features are available for XELENTO wireless?
- Are the accessories of the jack cables and the Bluetooth® receiver of the 2nd generation also suitable for XELENTO (1st generation) and earphones from other brands?
- What functions does the MIY app offer for the XELENTO wireless (2nd generation)?
- What accessories and spare parts are available for XELENTO (2nd generation)?
- What has been improved between first and second generation XELENTO?
- Can the XELENTO wireless (2nd generation) also be operated in digital mode via USB-C?
- What does Enhancement Mode do?
- Why doesn't the XELENTO (2nd generation) have Active Noise Cancelling?
- Can the XELENTO wireless (2nd generation) be charged quickly?
- Can a XELENTO (2nd generation) remote or wireless also be converted to the other model?