The high-resolution codec LHDC switches on automatically in the XELENTO wireless (2nd generation) as soon as it is connected to an LHDC-capable player and an LHDC audio signal is received. If in doubt, the manufacturer of the respective playback device (smartphone or similar) will help you on how to send an LHDC signal. You can find an overview of players on the LHDC website.
Articles in this section
- Which MIY features are available for XELENTO wireless?
- Are the accessories of the jack cables and the Bluetooth® receiver of the 2nd generation also suitable for XELENTO (1st generation) and earphones from other brands?
- What functions does the MIY app offer for the XELENTO wireless (2nd generation)?
- What accessories and spare parts are available for XELENTO (2nd generation)?
- What has been improved between first and second generation XELENTO?
- Can the XELENTO wireless (2nd generation) also be operated in digital mode via USB-C?
- What does Enhancement Mode do?
- Why doesn't the XELENTO (2nd generation) have Active Noise Cancelling?
- Can the XELENTO wireless (2nd generation) be charged quickly?
- Can a XELENTO (2nd generation) remote or wireless also be converted to the other model?