In general, our DT 770 PRO, DT 700 PRO X and DT 990 PRO, DT 900 PRO X studio headphones are suitable for streamers and can be used for gaming accordingly. To find the perfect headset for your own use, we recommend our online gaming guide.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between the PRO and Edition models?
- Which is the best headphone for mixing and mastering?
- Which studio headphones work best for gaming?
- Which pair of headphones are the best DT 770 PRO, DT 880 PRO or DT 990 PRO?
- How do the impedance versions of the DT 770 PRO differ soundwise?
- What is the differnce between DT 880 PRO and DT 990 PRO?
- Why does my DT 770 / 880 / 990 PRO have mismatching Logos on Product and Packaging?
- Why does my DT 770/990 PRO have another connection cable with a smaller thread?
- Which amplifier or interface should I consider to buy to get the best sound out of my DT 770/880/990 PRO with 32/80/250 ohms?
- For which applications is the DT 770 M made for?