When beyerdynamic SPACE MAX is connected to a laptop by using a USB cable, calls and meetings can be held immediately without having to install a driver or similar. The operation is very intuitively designed. Only when using Bluetooth (for a connection via Bluetooth to the laptop you should purchase the USB WL adapter from beyerdynamic), you should make sure that the battery is sufficiently charged.
Articles in this section
- Do personal assistants such as siri or google assistant work?
- Which important key combinations should I know with my beyerdynamic SPACE MAX?
- Which kind of fast-charging function does beyerdynamic SPACE MAX include?
- Why did beyerdynamic integrate a powerbank mode?
- What is the Conference Cascade Mode and what is it used for?
- What is the maximum output power of the beyerdynamic SPACE MAX?
- What does True Wireless functionality mean and how is it implemented?
- What is Business Mode and Private Mode?
- Which modes are reset to factory settings after switching off the device? Which modes remain?
- Which communication platforms is beyerdynamic SPACE MAX certified for and fully compatible with?